How does Avocado Oil work?
Cold-pressed Avocado Oil YANUMI with its richness of vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, lecithin and essential fatty acids restores and nourishes the skin, while protecting it against moisture loss and weather influences. It is suitable for dry skin, rough and gentle skin around the eyes and lips and hair. It absorbs well into the skin, which is why it is very popular as a massage oil, and due to its viscosity, it can be used in combination with cold pressed almond oil YANUMI.
It also has a natural protection factor of 2 to 3, making it an excellent oil for use before and after sunbathing, and it is also resistant to higher storage temperatures so you can take it with you to the beach.
Characteristics of Avocado Oil
- Avocado Oil acts as a unique skin soothing agent.
- It passes through the epidermis faster than other carrier oils.
- Extremely prized and useful for massages.
- It has many healing effects on the skin – it moisturizes, softens the skin, works against signs of aging and first wrinkles (smoothness of facial and neck folds).
- Especially recommended for the care of dry skin and for general inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Neutralizes redness on the face.
- It protects your skin from harmful sun rays.
- It is an extremely powerful anti-oxidant that collects and neutralizes free radicals that destroy cells and consequently cause skin damage.
- Healthy effects on acne and minor irregularities.
- Proved to promote the formation of collagen.
- It prevents the formation of stitches and the treatment of red streaks.
- The hair strengthens and restores shine and healthy appearance that, after treatment with avocado oil, it is even smoother, silky and flexible.
Keep the oil tightly sealed in a dry place out of the reach of children. Do not store in the refrigerator, as it begins to degrade at low temperatures.