How does Organic Shea Butter with Rosehip work on your skin?
YANUMI Organic Shea Butter with Rosehip does not contain parabens, synthetic additives, or artificial fragrances. It is 100% natural and organic product, produced by cold pressing and gentle whipping.
Organic Shea Butter with Rosehip is an extraordinary skin moisturizer. With vitamins, E and A from free radicals and premature formation of wounds, stimulates cell renewal, helps repair damaged skin and increases its elasticity. Saturated fatty acids, which in addition to vitamins are present in organic shea butter, protect the skin from extreme external influences and harmful UVA and UVB. The butter absorbs easily and leaves skin soft, smooth, and glowing.
Organic upcycled rosehip oil YANUMI with its combination of strong active ingredients prevent aging of the skin, its dehydration and helps unequal tan, and with its high content of vitamins C and A, it is excellent for treating damaged and problematic skin. It is suitable for the care of dry, sensitive, or oily skin and helps to prevent stretch marks and wrinkles.
Rosehip oil accelerates cellular renewal and creates a protective layer on the skin that prevents moisture from escaping the skin? In addition, it is absorbed very quickly and does not leave oily stains or shine. With its action, it regulates optimal skin function, which improves structure and thus also eliminates the consequences of problematic skin. Rosehip is a versatile beauty elixir, for all skin types, not just damaged and tired.
How does 100% shea butter with rosehip oil help your skin?
- Restores, nourishes and moisturizes all skin types
- Regulates pore function
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles
- For gentle, nourished, clean and optimally nourished skin.
Did you know that:
- shea butter comes from Africa? There has been used for centuries as an anti-aging skin care, for hair care, and is also attributed to a wide range of medicinal and other care effects
- hops is a very effective ingredient in cosmetics, as it soothes the skin and reduces its inflammation. This is thanks to the rich content
flavonoids and phenolic acids.
- cold-pressed shea butter is more effective than ordinary unrefined, traditionally produced shea butter? Only through the cold pressing process and gentle crushing does it retain all the quality ingredients such as saturated fatty acids, natural antioxidants, vitamin E and minerals, which have a positive effect on the skin.
- YANUMI shea butter is 100% natural and organic and does not contain parabens, synthetic additives or artificial fragrances and is produced by cold pressing and gentle crushing.”
There are no reviews yet.