How the Rosehip Oil works
The combination of unique ecological ingredients of cold pressed bean oil and its 100% natural source are the key to effectiveness in preventing aging of the skin, dehydration and uneven skin tones. Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids are unique ingredients that moisturize the skin and restore softness and elasticity, and beta-carotene is vital for maintaining healthy skin, helping to restore cells, especially in the skin affected by sunbathing or stress.
The main advantages of Rosehip Oil
- Excellent moisturizing dry skin: Helps dry skin and skin with excep- tion, dermatitis or psoriasis, as the oil penetrates deeply into the skin and ensures that it is moistened all the time.
- Reduces or improves the appearance of scars: It is characterized by a very complex blend of unique ingredients, and thus affects the appearance of scars.
- It works efficiently with burns: Research shows that beef oil greatly reduces redness and helps the skin with its natural ingredients for faster recovery.
- Helps to regenerate damaged skin after excessive sunbathing, thus helping to eliminate the effects of aging: Researchers have carried out a study in women who have often been exposed to the sun and have proven the effect of rose oil on signs of premature aging of the skin caused by solar radiation. Women daily used oil of rose oil for three months, and the first effects were visible after three weeks. By the end of the study, most of the leaves resulting from hyperpigmentation had disappeared, the appearance of wrinkles improved significantly, and the skin became radiant.
- Helps improve the appearance of stretch marks: Strengthens the skin and helps it to become more elastic again, thus improving the appearance of stretch marks. Because Yanumi is 100% natural, without any additives, it is completely safe to use during pregnancy and after birth. Suitable for all family members, including children and infants.
Rosehip oil is really exceptional, because because of its versatility it can be used by the whole family. With it, babies can remove the temples and help with various skin rash. It also works well to improve the appearance of scars after getting sick.
Did you know?
Incas were known to Rosehip oil and were also used by them for his positive properties. It is one of the most versatile natural oils, since it contains more than 500 ingredients and is becoming more and more established in the cosmetics industry, where it is becoming an important ingredient in all products that inhibit premature aging of the skin, as visible hunger wrinkles on the face. More and more often it acts as an active ingredient in products used to care for damaged and problematic skin, effectively preventing or improving the appearance of the first bruises. Due to the high amount of fatty acids and anti-oxidants, it creates real wonders on our skin, as it significantly improves its appearance, which is particularly noticeable in the skin exposed to excessive sunlight.
Extraction of Rosehip Oil
Rice canina L. grows in all latitudes and blossoms early in the summer, adorned with nature and is one of the oldest ornamental plants. From it, they have been producing oil from oil in ancient India and Egypt.
To obtain a cold-pressed 100% organic YANUMI organic Rosehip Oil, we use beef fruits. By cold pressing and by the process in which no solvents are used, we maintain all the vital constituents of the baking oils in order to ensure the maximum content and effectiveness of the active ingredients. The oil thus obtained is rich in carotene and vitamin E and essential fatty acids.