How does Avocado Oil work?
Cold-pressed Avocado Oil YANUMI with its richness of vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, lecithin and essential fatty acids restores, nourishes and restores the skin, while protecting it against moisture loss and weather influences, and helps to make collagen and vitamin D. It is suitable for the care of dry skin, rough and gentle skin around the eyes and for care of the lips and hair. It is well absorbed in the skin, which is why it is very popular as a massage oil, and due to its viscosity, it can be used in combination with rinse, cold pressed almond oil YANUMI.
It also has a natural protection factor of 2 to 3, making it an excellent oil for use before and after sunbathing, and also delivers higher storage temperatures so you can take it with you to the beach without worrying.
Characteristics of Avocado Oil
- Avocado Oil acts as a unique skin soothing effect.
- Easier and easier to pass through the epidermis than all the basic oils.
- Extremely prized and useful for massages.
- It has many healing effects on the skin - it works moisturizing, softens the skin, works against signs of aging and first wrinkles (smoothness of facial and neck folds).
- Especially recommended for the care of dry skin and for general inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Neutralizes redness on the face and lips naturally reddish.
- It protects your skin from harmful sun rays.
- It is an extremely powerful anti-oxidant that collects and neutralizes free radicals that destroy cells and consequently cause skin damage.
- Healthy effects of acne and acne, such as minor irregularities.
- Proved to promote the formation of collagen.
- It prevents the formation of stitches and the treatment of red streaks.
- The hair strengthens and restores shine and healthy appearance that, after treatment with avocado oil, it is even smoother, silky and flexible.
Keep the oil tightly sealed in a dry place out of the reach of children. Do not store in the refrigerator, as it begins to degrade at low temperatures.
Tips for using Avocado Oil
- Facial treatment: Moisten your face with tonic or hydrolate, apply a few drops of natural avocado oil to YANUMI with a wad and gently massage it into the skin with circular movements. Apply the oil to the area around the eyes and just gently apply it.
- Body care: After showering or bathing, apply oil to still slightly moist skin and massage it. rub it to get absorbed well.
- Hair Care: Apply oil on the hair and rub it into the scalp, wrap your hair with a towel and let it work for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse and wash it as usual.
- Lip Care: Apply a drop of oil on your mouth several times a day and gently massage it. Your lips will naturally reddish and shine.
- Bath: Mix the natural avocado oil with a few drops of essential oil of your choice and sea or honey salt and add to the bath. Your skin will be reborn - nourished, soft and tense.
Cold pressed, organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima oil)