How It Works?
100% natural, cold pressed Grapeseed Oil YANUMI is rich in essential fatty acids, of which the most important is linoleic acid, which greatly moisturises the skin, stimulates its functioning and regeneration, thus helping to keep the skin vital, healthy and longer.
The rich content of flavonoids and the high concentration of natural antioxidants in the form of vitamins C and E, promotes the regeneration of the skin cells, especially after UV rash damage. after excessive sunbathing, inhibits aging processes, stimulates collagen formation, strengthens skin's flexibility and reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles. After the application, the skin looks smoother and the skin is softer and more willow.
Grapeseed Oil is also suitable for the care of damaged skin, as it contains valuable vitamin A that helps to eliminate problems with pimples, rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis, accelerates the formation of collagen, reduces dark pigmentation of the skin, and it is advisable to nourish the oil in the evening, because sun rays eliminate the action of vitamin A.
Because of its lightweight composition, the Grapeseed Oil is suitable for all types of skin, and is especially recommended for oily skin that is effectively cleansed, for problematic skin and skin with large pores, because the skin does not grease and does not clothe the pores. The oil is a gentle and rarer texture that restores vitality to the skin, it quickly absorbs and gives it a healthy youthful and shiny appearance.
Grapeseed Oil nourishes well and nourishes nails and pony skin. Moisturizes and balances the hair and scalp, thereby restoring the hair to the hair, helping to prevent their cracking and splitting hair peaks.
Did you know?
The active ingredients of Grapeseed Oil act as antioxidants, as demonstrated by a study where healthy volunteers who took Grapeseed Oil increased significantly the level of antioxidants in the blood. Antioxidants in Grapeseed Oil can neutralize harmful free radicals and reduce or even prevent the damage caused by them.
The Grapeseed Oil is extracted from the pomace, which is usually discarded by wine producers. After peeling the shell of grape strawberries, they receive peaks that dry them and, in the press, through the cold pressing process, they squeeze out the oil, thus preserving all the important medicinal ingredients, ie unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins E and C. The pea is extremely hard, which means an additional advantage for the oil, which is thus perfectly preserved in the middle, protected from external contaminants or other poisons.
Naturally, organic Grapeseed Oil is stored in a cool, shady place and after opening it is consumed within a year.
Tips for using
- Facial treatment: Moisten your face with tonic or hydrolate, apply a few drops of oil on it and gently massage it into the skin with circular movements. Apply a drop of oil on the skin around your eyes and gently apply it.
- Body care: After showering or bathing, apply oil to still slightly moist skin and massage it. rub it to get absorbed well.
- Hair Strengthening and Growth: Heat the oil to a maximum of 38 degrees, massage it into hair and scalp, wrap it with plastic foil and towel, and let it work for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash your hair and wash as usual. For beautiful and shiny hair, we recommend that you use the mask once a week.
- Nail Care and Skin Care: You can use clean grape seed oil or mix it with 5 parts of almond oil. Before going to bed, gently rub the mixture into the skin and nails.
- Massage: In the massage mixture, use half of the grape seed oil and half of the avocado, apricot kernel oil or sweet almond oil. Always warm the palm oil mixture before applying the mixture.
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil
Warning: Grape seed oil combined with alcohol or drug has greatly enhanced, so you should not drink it or be lazy with it.