How It Works?
Of course, cold pressed Sweet Almond Oil is due to the high content of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which moisturize and soothe the skin's irritation, one of the most widely used oils in cosmetic products. Omega 9 is rich in fatty acid, also found in skin sebum, so it absorbs the skin very well and leaves no sense of oiling. Sweet Almond Oil effectively softens the skin and accelerates the recovery of cracked skin and is suitable for all skin types, and most beneficial affects the dry and mature, tender and delicate baby skin. Because it is not absorbed too quickly, it is also suitable as a massage oil, it is perfectly treated as a cleansing oil and removing makeup.The oil is also useful for softening the hard skin on the elbows and knees and for nail care and oblique skin, and also has a beneficial effect on dry or damaged hair.
Characteristics of Sweet Almond Oil YANUMI
- The skin protects, softens, nourishes, soothes and alleviates inflammation.
- Ease ischemic pain caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- It is also suitable for the care of the pregnant woman and preventing the formation of stretch marks.
- It is highly recommended for the care of gentle skin of the baby.
- It effectively cleanses the skin and makes a thin film that prevents drying and friction of the skin, therefore it is recommended to use the skin in the folds.
- It is used to treat scalp and hair, to dried and damaged hair to restore moisture, softness and splendor.
- The oil softens the skin, therefore it is suitable for softening the hard skin on the elbows and knees and for nail care and obliquely skin.
- It's an excellent eye cream and from regular use prevents the formation of bruises and reduces the dark circles around the eyes.
- Care of cracked and irritated skin.
- It is a great remedy for removing makeup.
- Also useful as massage oil, with or without essential oils.
Tips for using Sweet Almond Oil
- Facial Cleansing: Pour the oil on the wet cotton pad and gently clean your face with circular movements.
- Body care: After showering or bathing, apply oil to still slightly moist skin and massage it. rub it to get absorbed well.
- Massage: Almond oil can be used individually for massage or you can add your favorite essential oils. Always heat it between your hands before applying.
- Baby Care: You can use the oil alone or prepare a mixture of 4 units of almond oil and 2 units of rose oil. Use oil for baby massage, baby-sensitive baby care, or add it to the bath.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)