How does the 100% Natural Rosehip Oil work?
Cold-pressed rosehip oil’s unique organic ingredients and 100% natural source prevent aging, dehydration, and uneven skin tones. Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids moisturize and restore skin softness and elasticity. Beta-carotene maintains healthy skin and helps restore cells, especially in sun- or stress-damaged skin.
The main advantages of Rosehip Oil:
- Excellent moisturizing of dry skin. Rosehip oil helps dry skin and damaged skin as it penetrates deeply into the skin.
- Reduces or improves the appearance of scars. It is characterized by a very complex blend of unique active ingredients, and thus lessens the appearance of scars.
- It works efficiently with burns. Research shows that rosehip oil greatly reduces redness and helps the skin with its natural ingredients for faster recovery.
- Helps to regenerate damaged skin after excessive sunbathing, thus helping to eliminate the effects of aging.
- Helps improve the appearance of stretch marks. Strengthens the skin and helps it to become more elastic again, thus improving the appearance of stretch marks. Because Yanumi is 100% natural, without any additives, it is completely safe to use rosehip oil during pregnancy and after birth. Suitable for all family members, including children and infants.
Rosehip oil is really exceptional, because because of its versatility it can be used by the whole family. With it, babies can remove the temples and help with various skin rash. It also works well to improve the appearance of scars.
It is one of the most versatile natural oils, since it contains more than 500 ingredients and is becoming more and more established in the cosmetics industry. It is becoming an important ingredient in all products that inhibit premature aging of the skin. More and more often it acts as an active ingredient in products used to care for damaged and problematic skin. It is also effectively preventing or improving the appearance of the first wrinkles. Due to the high amount of fatty acids and antioxidants, it does real wonders on our skin. It significantly improves its appearance, which is particularly noticeable in the skin exposed to excessive sunlight.
Did you know that:
- rosehip oil was already known to the Incas, who used it extensively due to its positive properties? It is one of the most versatile natural oils, containing over 500 active ingredients.
- the rosehip (Rosa canina L.) thrives in all latitudes and with its early summer flowering it adorns nature and is one of the oldest ornamental plants? Rose oil was obtained from it in ancient India and Egypt.
- for the production of cold-pressed 100% natural rosehip oil YANUMI, we use rosehip fruits? By cold pressing and using a process that does not use solvents, we preserve all the vital ingredients of the oil.
- it is increasingly becoming established in the cosmetics industry? It is becoming an important ingredient in all products that inhibit premature aging of the skin, as it visibly smooths out wrinkles on the face?
- because of the high amount of fatty acids and antioxidants on our skin, it causes real miracles? That is why it often appears as an active ingredient in products used for the care of damaged and problematic skin.
Extraction of Rosehip Oil:
Rice canina L. grows in all latitudes and blossoms early in the summer, adorned with nature and is one of the oldest ornamental plants. They have been producing oil from rosehip seeds in ancient India and Egypt.
To obtain a cold-pressed 100% organic YANUMI organic Rosehip Oil, we use rosehip fruits. By cold pressing and by the process in which no solvents are used, we maintain all the vital constituents of the oil in order to ensure the maximum content and effectiveness of the active ingredients. The oil thus obtained is rich in carotene and vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
There are no reviews yet.